Starting from top to bottom here is a description of all the items in the menu.
- Cards - links to the list of all your cards where you can add, edit or delete cards. The number in parenthesis relates to the number of cards you have in your list.
- Diary - links to the diary list showing all the items you have been tracking. Here you can add, edit or delete entries.
- Plans - links to the list of all your plans where you can add, edit or delete plans.
- Practice - links to a view allowing you to practice and get to know all your cards.
- Timer - links to a view with a stopwatch or a countdown timer.
- Dashboard - links to a view that gives you charts and statistics about how the app has been used, and the cards you are tracking.
- Resources - links to view allowing you to quickly add cards from a list of pre-created cards.
- Settings - links to a view allowing you to change specific settings within Upcard such as app colour, number of speak cards etc.
- Help & Support - links to view that gives you access to help article and FAQ, as well as a chat function allowing you to talk to us directly, should you need some extra assistance.
If you still need help, please contact us on email@example.com or chat with us by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.