Adding a card is fast and can accessing the 'add card' feature can be done in 2 ways.
- From the start screen
2. From your cards list
What does a card consist of?
A card consists of the following element, and each is required by a different function within Upcard:
- Image - The main image of the card
- Name - The name of the card e.g. Apple
- Category - The category of the card e.g. Food
- Unit - The unit based on the category e.g. Pcs
- Default value - The value based on the unit e.g. 1
- Sound - A recorded sound of the name of the card
- Phrase section - What section the card will be displayed when using it in a phrase
Note! To be able to save a card, it must contain at least a name, an image, a category, a unit and a default value.
What about sound?
Before adding a sound, make sure that you have 'Cards Sounds' turn on in 'Settings'.
To add a sound to a card, press and hold the centre button while reciting the name of the card.