The Stopwatch is a great way to record how long an activity has takes. Record how long a meltdown lasts to see the difference over time, or record a desired activity to see if there is improvement over time.
Opening the Stopwatch
- Click Menu from the start screen
- Click Timer in the side menu
- Swipe to the right to switch from the Countdown to the Stopwatch
Selecting a card
When using the Stopwatch, a card needs to be selected.
- Click the plus sign in the centre of the screen to open the card selector popup
- Click on a card to select the card and add it to the timer. If the card has a default time value, that value will be automatically added to the time field
Starting and stopping the Stopwatch
- To start the Stopwatch simply click on the card image in the middle of the screen. Tapping the card image a second time will pause the timer
- To save the current time click the Save button on the left hand side of the indicator icons. This will save the current time, and not the total you entered before starting the time
- To clear and start again, click the Reset button on the right hand side of the indicator icons
- To save the time, click the Save button on the left hand side of the indicator icons. This time will be saved into the tracker.